Sunday 20 April 2014

110. Lifestyle // Sunday Summary

I hope you've all had a wonderful week and are making the most of this sunny bank holiday weekend. It looks like summer is almost here and, personally, I can't wait

This week I'm grateful for a lot of stuff as it's been a really lovely week and I'm feeling fantastic and very hopeful for the future.

1. Standing my ground and deciding that it's time to do what I want
2. Visiting the amazing Farfield Mill - read my post about it here
3. Watching a brilliant drag show with Becca - so much fun!
4. Managing not to gain weight despite eating lots of yummy (but unhealthy) grub.
5. Getting a gorgeous Green & Black's Easter egg from Shane. 
6. Catching up with my mum again today in a sunny beer garden.
7. An extra 2 days off work (thank God for Bank Holiday weekends!)
8. Making fun plans for the future with friends. 
9. Beginning, and so far enjoying, a great new book: Reconstructing Amelia.
10. Discovering the awesome Rhett & Link's YouTube channel - their raps & songs are amazing!
11. Having a hilarious Saturday night with Shane; watching YouTube videos, drinking wine & eating takeaways.
13. Finding adorable old photos in my mums photograph collection.
14. Chip shop chips in the garden on Friday afternoon with family.

My lovely friend Becca with the fabulous Dusty Heels ladies.
If you haven't already, please check out Rhett & Link's YouTube videos. They are awesome! My personal favourites are 'I am a thoughtful guy' and 'Epic Rap Battle: Nerd vs Geek' - hilarious!
Mmm, our Easter morning consisted of eating chocolate (as well as M&S chocolate hot cross buns - just wow) in bed.
The original hipster...

Next week I've got a very personal post coming, as well as a review of a couple of products I've been trying lately, and a tasty African recipe. I hope you all have a great week and I'll see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment