Another week has passed and the weekend is almost over *massive sigh*... I hope you've all had a great week and an even better weekend. It's time for me to share what's made me happy this week...
1. Spending a lovely evening swimming and chilling (or overheating) in the sauna.
2. Looking into new and exciting courses - post coming soon!
3. Quality time at home with my family, including a delicious Sunday roast.
4. Receiving so much wonderful feedback and support about my anxiety blog post
5. Finishing another book - review coming soon - and receiving two new ones courtesy of World Book Night.
6. Meeting S's mums gorgeous new pup, Kealey.
7. Taking a big risk and having faith that it will pay off.
8. Taking time out to think about what I enjoy and want to do with my life.
9. A chilled out weekend in the countryside with S's family.
How has your week been?
What are you grateful for?