Saturday 4 April 2015

176. 24 before 24

Everyone who knows me knows how much I love lists. I write to do lists for each month, I write to do lists for work and for my days off, I plan my meals for the week and base my shopping list on it. Seriously, I just love lists. 

I attempted a 21 before 21 challenge in the months leading up to my 21st birthday, way back in 2013, and managed to complete about half of my goals. The aim is to write a list of things you'd like to achieve in a certain time frame, and work towards them, ticking them off as you go.

I've been working on a 23 before 23 list for months and, as I've only just managed to think of 23 things I'd like to/can realistically achieve, I decided it's a little late (as my birthday is in October!) to begin this challenge... so, instead, I'm giving myself that little bit longer to work towards my 24 before 24 challenge. 

24 before 24
 (Deadline: October 15th, 2016. 560 days)
1.     Get a full driving licence and my own car
2.     Holiday with our baby girl
3.     Introduce a pet to our family
4.     Pay off and keep credit/store cards under £500 at all times
5.     Learn a second language enough to make conversation
6.     Reach 300 followers on Bloglovin
7.     Stay in a 4 or 5* hotel
8.     Treat mum to a spa day
9. Visit Fi in Sheffield
10.  Take up a sport
11.  Try Vietnamese, Korean and Turkish food
12.  Try 18 new eateries
13.  Re-watch all of Breaking Bad and Peep Show
14.  Read every book on my ‘to read’ pile (31)
15.  Visit Liverpool
16.  Walk to the top of Winder
17.  Improve my own health and fitness; more sport, no smoking, healthier eating habits
18.  Get my eyebrows properly shaped
19.  Regularly donate to Macmillan, St John's Hospice and British Red Cross
20.  Go to a blogger meet up/event
21.  Holiday with Dad, Tristan and Megan
22.  Treat myself to (and learn how to use) a good camera
23.  Get my teeth whitened
24.  Have a night away (just S and I)

Do you think my goals are achievable?
Are any of them similar to what's on your bucket list?

I'd love to read other peoples bucket and ** before ** lists, so please send me your links!

No comments:

Post a Comment