Saturday 22 March 2014

97. Lifestyle // Welcome Back

You may have realised that I've not been around much (well, at all) for quite some time. The decision to take a break from my blog was sudden and unplanned, it sort of just happened

To be honest, I've not had the best time lately and I felt that I needed to concentrate on getting my act together before I could devote time to blogging. Now that I look back, that decision made no sense - if I wanted to make myself happier, why did I give up something that I enjoy and that makes me feel like part of such a wonderful community, provides amazing opportunities and motivates me? Silly, I know.

So, I'm back, for good. I've spent a lot of time recently reading blogs, chatting with fellow bloggers and generally thinking about where I'd like to see my blog go, and how big a part of my life I'd like it to be. I really want to see my blog grow and develop, to create friendships through the bloggers community and to continue using my blog as a creative outlet. 

I've got so many ideas for posts and series that I'd like to introduce to my blog over time, and I'm so excited to get back into the swing of things. I plan on writing about a whole mix of things - just like before! - such as beauty reviews, recipes (which, due to a health issue - that I will blog about at some point - will now be low-fat, low cholesterol and, generally, healthier than usual), book and film reviews, etc. I'd also like to introduce fashion posts and, in time, lingerie reviews too as this is such a huge part of my life.

Basically, there's so much to come and I hope that you are happy to bare with me whilst I sort things out. You can expect a new post up tomorrow and I'd love to hear your feedback on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment