I've had a pretty manic weekend so I've not got much time for blogging at the moment, so for the time being, I'll leave you with a super tasty fail-safe recipe for cranberry flapjacks!
500g Porridge Oats
250g butter (softened)
8tbsp golden syrup
200g sugar (preferably soft brown)
Pre-heat your oven to gas mark 4/180 degrees celsius
1. Melt the butter and sugar, over a low heat, in a pan with the syrup. Stir continuously.
2. Pour in the porridge oats and cranberries and mix.
3. Pour the mixture onto a deep baking tray and spread evenly.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until golden-brown on top.
5. Leave to cool before cutting.
Lots of Love,