Monday 6 May 2013

7. BEDM // Bank Holiday Fun

Hi lovelies,
I've decided to take part in Rosalilium's Blog Everyday in May challenge! Obviously, I am few days behind but I'm going to start from today, and today's topic is: bank holiday fun.

So, how do you like to spend a long weekend off work? 

For a lot of people, a bank holiday is a great excuse to get together with all their friends and go out for drinks. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do that this weekend and - to be honest - I think I actually preferred my quiet weekend in!

I hadn't been home since last Sunday, so on Saturday afternoon I came home to spend time with my family. I had a lovely evening on Saturday; I had a candle-lit bubble-bath, watched films with my sisters and drank lots of wine. It was perfect after a long, hard week at work with lots of added stress.

Then on Sunday, I had a long lie-in, cooked myself a delicious stir-fry, flicked through Cosmopolitan (which I bought purely for the free gift, is that bad?!) and then baked neon cupcakes for my sister's 13th birthday (I blogged about these yesterday, check it out!) 

All in all, it's been a very quiet, relaxing and chilled out weekend which I've used to re-fuel and catch up with my family. However, I can guarantee that, next bank holiday weekend (I'm already counting down the days...) will be a messy one!

How was this weekend for you?
Did you use it to re-fuel and relax, or did you get your glad-rags on and have a great night out?
Or did you do something different?
:)

Love,
Becci xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment